Whether you are just starting or have been in search for some time, there can be a benefit in analysis your network to make sure it’s both complete and prioritized. Also, you want to identify those people who can really provide you with an extra layer of support or your advocates.
TOOL FOR BUILDING UP YOUR NETWORK
Assemble and Prioritize Your Network
- With the various social networks, professional groups, work colleagues, schools, volunteering, etc. you can build a large network of contacts.
- Each contact has different value to you based upon the strength of the relationship, how you are connected, etc.
- The goal of this tool is to help you sort through your network, so you can concentrate your networking with those who can have strong mutual networking
- NEED ADDRESSED: Have I gotten everyone in my network who can help me?
- NEED ADDRESSED: You will need someone who can be both objective and honest with you when your job search hits rough patches.
RETURN TO “GUIDE TO JOB SEARCH”